Female, 37 United States
3,725 kms from you
Click gauge for details
Press play for voice
Erotic chat/email, BDSM, A long term relationship, Spanking, Friends
Men, Women, Couples
6 hrs ago
Everyone wants to know as much as possible about a potential partner. Tell other members more about yourself by filling out the multiple choice questions in the sections below. You can change your answers anytime. When you have completed a section, your profile will get a tick next to that category so others will know you're taking your search seriously.
These enhanced profiles will give you a much better insight into TastyRedhead's lifestyle, desires, fantasies and more. Click on any of the links to open a new window and view TastyRedhead's answers to questions on the following topics...
BBW seeking men
My life has changed and so has what I am looking for, as I know what I want with a little growth. When you search for compassion, lust, a true friend, a sweet and honest woman, sassy, silly, intelligent.. think of me. Open minds is what I search for along with a side of humor and a dash of hunger for knowledge.
I'm not here for a quick fling. I seek more than bedroom eyes. A substantial relationship with passion is what I yearn for. Taking time to get to know me will get you much further.
I'll respect you when you respect me. I will let you into my private world when you open yours to me. Romance I believe is still alive, but can you deliver it?
I don't think it's much to ask for, just give me a try.
Remember that an ad ....
Rambling, because that's what I do best..
Just me making sarcastic comments, sometimes writing something that I hope is entertaining though I am not promising.
Click to rate this blog: 1 2 3 4 5
It be a glorious day
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
To pet "tiny cows" as one of my students exclaimed.
Such a nice, sunny and hot day to visit a dairy farm.. twice. Slightly burned, thanks red hair, and dirty but because of my love of animals I was in heaven.
50 reasons Why I won't read 50 shades of Stupid
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
I mean Grey. Sorry about that.
I found this article and it struck me as totally me. Besides the book making a mockery of my lifestyle, along with thousands of others who take a different approach to kink, it is basically crap fiction at it's finest. If you want to spice up your bedroom routine, by all means try a few tips from the book. But don't say you're into the kink or Lifestyle. If you want to learn the proper way, please ask. Learn the right way not the trashy romance novel way. It's not literary gold, it's not the best book you've ever read, it'll make you wet and leave you out to dry with a bad rash and some ugly bumps.
So this article I read was very cute and fun, thought I would share a few crumbs.
20. I’m worried it will make me regret being literate.
22. No self-respecting tech mogul in Seattle would buy a woman an Apple computer.
23. On that note, why is she a college student without a computer? How does that even happen?
24. One day I want to hang out with Joss Whedon, Dan Harmon, and Tine Fey, and I don’t want to preemptively lose their respect.
25. Stupid stories stay with me far longer than good ones. I’m afraid that, like Raising Helen TV show, this book will haunt my dreams.
26. Because when you think about it, life is really short.
27. Where do they find the time to have all this sex (and not-sex)? It’s been my personal experience that Seattle entrepreneurs are really busy.
28. I’m really, really sick of female protagonists who are virgins, waiting to give it up to the perfect guy. Why can’t the heroine be a self-actualized, sexually-active something who decided to get it on with a guy who later turned out to be perfect? I mean,hypothetically speaking.
29. I already have enough things I'll need to confess to on my deathbed. Having read this book should not be one of them.
30. Someone’s mouth cannot “quirk up”. That is not a thing.
31. Seattle entrepreneurs don’t own ties. Certainly not enough to have a tie-bondage sexfest.
32. I don’t think loving a person means you should want to change them.
33. Twilight-author Stephanie Meyer has refused to read it. And it’s not like that woman is a literary snob.
34. I have a sneaking suspicion the two leads are gonna get hitched. What are the odds they actually include a chapter about prenups? I mean there’s fiction, and then there’sfantasy.
35. Billionaires aren’t in their 20s. And if they are, they aren’t single. Or drop-dead gorgeous. Instead, they’re stressed-out and sleep-deprived and have terrible diets.
36. It actually contains this line: “My inner goddess is doing the dance of the seven veils.” In the author’s defense, that is comedic gold. Unfortunately, the book is not supposed to be comedic.
37. The book is set in both Seattle and Vancouver. The author has never been to Seattle or Or Vancouver. New rule, you have to visit the town where you set your scene.
38. James originally wrote under the pen name ”Snowqueens Icedragon.” (Actually, the more I think about it, Snowqueens Icedragon is kind of an awesome name. I might have actually read the book if it had been released by Ms. Icedragon.)
39. I’d be way more interested if he was the submissive.
40. He says she can’t snack between meals? DEALBREAKER.
You can't simultaneously love someone and then tell them they can't have snacks.
41. I cannot imagine his board of directors would be cool with any of his behavior.
42. If he were really a tech entrepreneur, there would be a lot more freaking out about servers and code and metrics and budgets, and far fewer nipple clamps.
43. Why does preferring a BDSM lifestyle automatically necessitate that you had to have a fucked-up childhood?
44. I lost enough credibility when I read The Hunger Games trilogy. In like, two days. And loved it.
45. I’m a weensy bit jealous of the author’s success. #thereIsaidit
46. I’m scared I might like it a little, but then my eyes will fall out from gouging them.
47. Like Twilight‘s Bella, the female protagonist is constantly tripping on things, which is apparently sexy. And, you know, not the sign of a serious inner ear condition that needs medical attention.
48. Because Seattle deserves better.
49. Because erotic fiction really deserves better.
50. It sounds hilarious. "
Saturday, January 5, 2013
and not in the good sense. Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers from my friends. Keeping myself medicated. So glad I went to the ER last night!
Call her a tranny again...
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Just a quick note about something that has pissed me off.
... Someone, he knows who he is, keeps referring to a friend of mine as a tranny. Nothing wrong with being a transvestite. But calling a woman a transvestite (every time) who denies your chat request does not make her a tranny. Stop being an asshole.
If you want to get laid, stop acting like a twat.
Thanks for letting me vent!
Thanks for the Bday Wishes!
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day. Sushi was calling me so my family and I had some great sushi and Chinese. Later, I went out to dinner with my good friend, had a bottle of wine and watched some movies. It was an awesome day! This was one of my laughs for the day and I just had to share it. Makes me think of some people that share the same birthday with me :)
oh holy night
da starz dey iz a-shiiiiiinin’
it iz da night
dat i brings down da tree…
Added: Thursday, December 20, 2012 11:56pm
Ice cream is so delicious don't you think ?
and......so are you.....* blushes *
Added: Monday, September 17, 2012 7:39pm
Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog, .
Added: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 3:00am
May your 2012 be filled w love, warmth, laughter and happiness ♥
Added: Saturday, December 31, 2011 5:09pm
I wish you and yours all the best in the upcoming year!
"Fly baby fly!"
Added: Saturday, December 31, 2011 9:10am
This holiday season and the year to come I pray for much laughter, fabulous food, a multitude of blessings, and most important--many-many loved ones and friends for you for the year to come.
Added: Saturday, December 24, 2011 4:42pm
you're very welcome love , anytime . i love to see you in the room .
Added: Friday, April 29, 2011 11:17pm
A heap of wheat, says the Song of Songs
Added: Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:18pm
i just happened to see your profile,stopped in to read your ad and had to say Bravooo !!!
i luv it.........all of it.
i really enjoyed some of the lil comments you tossed into the room last night and i hope you do that some more. You seem like a lot of fun !!
Hope you have a great weekend and a Happy Easter !
Added: Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:36pm
Loading... please wait