Subfinder69 precboo sienna84 HTIEK52 hapcoup smilley Properworx denim_n_lace xenia firsttimers188 handlethisinsc codyhirsch pantysnatcher4u Loveless_nite Babs_CD spankmeprincess turnup Oldergent7042 wildinmt03 DomPaul1963 pap1963 FantasiaNZ giveit2me38 Bentover4u AmyLynn LARGE_BLACK_COCK KinkyFun2307 patriot910 DrTongue69 morgan20sean23 KarenRenee Rubylipz777 joeholly MissXStrange joinussoon Lauren ORLROGERS Shela102 nikkiinmo ManillaGorilla MarciePosts rikku_mei nikki45 funtolove cindi22 CalzonaAddict tncouple2008 TSAllison FLCutie723 chantra jm94 pantysnatcher46 72Greywolf try3somethingnew girlwhite Lindakissme
Male, 44 United Kingdom
Manchester, United Kingdom
3,005 mi from you
Erotic chat/email, A discreet relationship, Casual sex, BDSM, Just penpals, Friends
Everyone wants to know as much as possible about a potential partner. Tell other members more about yourself by filling out the multiple choice questions in the sections below. You can change your answers anytime. When you have completed a section, your profile will get a tick next to that category so others will know you're taking your search seriously.
These enhanced profiles will give you a much better insight into Ashen's lifestyle, desires, fantasies and more. Click on any of the links to open a new window and view Ashen's answers to questions on the following topics...
Mr Open minded
Men Seeking Women
Life seems to be passing by at a rate of knots so I am open to suggestions really.. If your just looking for a like minded person to have a chat to or fancy doing something a little more naughty why don't you drop me a line.
I'm mature and can easily hold my own in a conversation and love to laugh and get on well with people.
My interestes include, Diving, Skiing, Running. I try to stay as fit as I can when im not working.
I am very open minded and pretty much unshockable when it comes to sex. One thing I havnt done is had a fun night with another couple but with the right people to " take care of a first timer" I would love to share that experience.
Anyway I wont gab on too much or there will be not much left to talk about lol
Dont be shy :) leave me a message or a comment
Hope to hear from you soon
Remember that an ad ....
* If a man is in a forest talking to himself with no women around, is he still wrong? * Man's commonest fault is not knowing what he doesn't know. * To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research. * I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying. * By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends. * Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again. * Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain * The cure for insomnia is to get more sleep. * Everyone should have a spouse, because there are a number of things that go wrong that one can't blame on the government. * Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. * If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning. * Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like. * One of the life's mysteries is how a two pound box of candy can make a person gain five pounds. * You know you're into middle age when you realize that caution is the only thing you care to exercise.
Click to rate this blog: 1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Not a happy bunny this morning as I seem to have contracted the extreme winter ailment of man flu.
I think I need a nurse ( preferably one with stockings on )
for those of you not fully aware of what Man flu is please see below for more info :)
1. Man-Flu is more painful than childbirth. This is an irrefutable scientific fact*.
2. Man-Flu is not 'just a cold'. It is a condition so severe that the germs from a single Man-Flu sneeze could wipe out entire tribes of people living in the rainforest. And probably loads of monkeys too.
3. Women do not contract Man-Flu. At worst they suffer from what is medically recognised as a 'Mild Girly Sniffle' - which, if a man caught, he would still be able to run, throw a ball, tear the phone book in half and compete in all other kinds of manly activities.
4. Men do not 'moan' when they have Man-Flu. They emit involuntary groans of agony that are entirely in proportion to the unbearable pain they are in.
5. Full recovery from Man-Flu will take place much quicker if their simple requests for care, sympathy and regular cups of tea are met. Is that really so much to ask? Florence Nightingale would have done it
6. More men die each year from MFN (Man-Flu Neglect) than lots and lots of other things. (Like rabbit attacks or choking on toast).
7. Men suffering from Man-Flu want nothing more than to get out of bed and come to work, but they are too selfless to risk spreading this awful condition amongst their friends and colleagues. In this sense, they are the greatest heroes this country has ever known.
8. In 1982 scientists managed to simulate the agonising symptoms of full blown Man-Flu in a female chimp. She became so ill that her head literally fell off.
9. Man-Flu germs are more powerful than He-Man, The Thundercats and The A-Team combined. They are too strong for weak, nasty tasting 'lady medicines' like Lemsip, so don't bother trying to force them on a victim of Man-Flu.
0. While it may seem like a Man-Flu sufferer is just lying around enjoying 'Diagnosis Murder' it is a commonly recognised medical fact that the exact pitch and frequency of Dick Van Dyke's voice has remarkable soothing powers..
Every minute in this country one man is struck down by Man-Flu. Women, all we ask is that each of you offers them a cup of tea, some kind words and your undivided attention and care. Then maybe, just maybe, we'll beat this monstrous disease together
That Time of Year
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Yes it seems it is that time of year when all of the UK experience a few inches of snow and the headlines scream "catastrophe" or " Chaos on the roads"
What on earth is wrong with our nation that panics at the first sight of snow.. Last night aparently in Hampshire 1000's of cars were abandoned and people were sleeping in their cars or being transported to near by support shelters!
Meanwhile if you look on the BBC News elsewhere, Parts of the USA are having 2-3 FEET ( yes I mean feet not Inches like this country) and yet people seem to be merrily pottering around in their cars without a care in the world..
Make me wonder how we used to cope years ago when it was nothing to have 3 feet of snow in the winter
Rant over.. thank you for listening lol
Thursday, December 17, 2009
After 3 sessions and 7 hours I have my final 3 hours of tattoo on my back tomorrow.. cant wait and also cant wait to have some spare cash for a change!
Problem is I have already booked another 8 hours for end of next year.. soo addictive.. ..
will post some pics when finished.
Anyone else have any cool tattoos and where? love to hear your thoughts
Friday, December 4, 2009
So... Its Friday night and nothing mischievious to mention.. One thought has come to mind though and that is that if we live in a country which apparently has freedom of speech it seems slightly ironic that we have to pay for our phone bills..
Loading... please wait