opencpl prettytg4u bevn1000 adventure j4zanetti jackdaw68 toffe12 Valkyrja palmsprings Anandsu HotMalena SueRick badgirl69 Steffie623 Funagain19 GTHEMAN Deelady2211 billstewart72 310yuma kinkygemma kate2373 Rainbow BrendaMichelle lyfsahwy67 LexChris24 JJME softbody1 jojo_cpl pantychaser2 MartinaM jillbill deesparklez201 hulagirlcompguy ShyChild Jessuks Ashanti_Blaise rnd334 Meant4younow Sara4u69 Tanja_TV doitright1129 deesparklez420 1deepthroat Licker6222 thisisit as76 Melinda1984 isla_gringa DC4 lrmarti sexywif42 EddieC420 akirajiramoto wikkedgrls Sexyjen ronnienpam
Female, 48 United States
New York, USA
2,777 mi from you
Everyone wants to know as much as possible about a potential partner. Tell other members more about yourself by filling out the multiple choice questions in the sections below. You can change your answers anytime. When you have completed a section, your profile will get a tick next to that category so others will know you're taking your search seriously.
These enhanced profiles will give you a much better insight into JennyGirlz's lifestyle, desires, fantasies and more. Click on any of the links to open a new window and view JennyGirlz's answers to questions on the following topics...
I'm REALLY not looking for anyone anymore :)
Women seeking Friends
I am a very happily married mother of four. I really am just here to chat. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't do the whole cyber thing. I'm happy with my life and the people in it. Originally, I came here looking for a beautiful woman to share with my husband and in the process, I have met some really amazing people here online, and I really enjoy just chatting once in awhile about our lives. It is endearing and amusing to be apart of the chat room! Thanks for checking me out! :)
Remember that an ad ....
Some interesting things I've learned from my children all in one snow day... :)
Click to rate this blog: 1 2 3 4 5
Some things I learned whilst doing laundry today....
Sunday, January 11, 2009
You know, I realized this morning, while doing the laundry....that my boys have a pretty cool T-Shirt collection. You know, the ones with all the dumb, funny arse sayings on them?!?
I thought that maybe, just maybe, some of you would get a kick out of them, so I decided to make a list...and TA-DA! here it is!
1. Most of the nutz my family drive my in people me... Are you my family?!?
2. Rehab is for Quitters.
3. I See Dumb People.
4. I'm HERE! Now what are your 2 other wishes?
5. I'm in shape....Round is a shape.
6. Bite Me! (with a picture of a large mouth bass and fishing hook)
7. Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver. (with a smiley face whose mouth is covered with silver duct tape)
8. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow!!! (I so love this one!)
9. I'D DO ME.
10. Okay- this T-shirt I got a call from the school about...had to bring in another shirt for him to change into.
You laugh because you think I'm funny....
I laugh because I just farted :)..................
11. Also, had to go to school for this one, Apparently, no one wanted to sit to his left:
Navy blue shirt with Yellow arrow pointing left and saying:
I'm with STUPID ~~~~~~~~>
12. So then, he went to school the next day with a newer version, same navy blue with yellow arrow, only it pointed straight up at him and said:
I'm with STUPID.
Apparently, the kids in his class laughed too much every time they looked at him....Isn't that the point people???? Jeesh.....
R E A L L Y
A N N O Y I N G.
14. Be Nice to ME...or I'll sick my ninja monkey's on you.
15. Shirt with picture of computer and it's downloading status, that says:
Please Wait....Downloading Better Attitude.
16. I love this one too....I bought it for my 13 y/o daughter, it's bright pink and says in big black letters:
ATTITUDE OUT OF CONTROL.
17. Another similar one we have is on a bright, safety orange colored shirt with black letters that says: (and TRUST me, the son who wears this, NEEDS this warning.)
I AM THE LOUD CHILD.
18. I'm the kids your parents warned you about.
19. It's all fun and games, until the flying monkeys come and take your eye.
20. I used to think I was lazy, so I gave up thinking.
21. Red shirt with silver writing, say's :
CHICK MAGNET MAN ;)
There's a ton more T-shirts with sayings on them. No wonder I have so much damn laundry to do all the time....but this one is mine, and I wear it to EVERY large family gathering, on both sides of the families:
THE STUPIDITY LEVEL
IN LARGE GROUPS OF PEOPLE.
Enough said. Hope you all had a great weekend and can someone please cast a spell and divert this next storm we have coming tonight? Please? Pretty Please? :)
Happyyyyyyy Birthday to you Jennyyyyyyyyy xoxoxoxoxo HOT
Added: Saturday, January 17, 2009 8:02am
Jenny!!!!!! happy birthday .. hope you have a good day.
Added: Saturday, January 17, 2009 3:32am
Loading... please wait