i_shoot_blanks TvDaphne 2013 passa123 Allycat_48 Kera britt123 dancerdenise datmetiff22 Need2bused13 wetplay pantigag pantyboy45 zoilar HiLadies me22 heated HornyHousewife83 brandimn OUTBOARD19 sexy5555 Something_New nashely Mochachocolatte long_bow_1 Sexxi_couple12 Peru77 Tya_Adu sublimeone tanyad kisss1993 nuf4tsuj backjack420 tv_steffi pktraci darkevil1973 WeWantU679 sexyandstud Stacey69 Caly you69us69you Miratec Beener42 sassafrass72 curiousladybug dannigurl33 big_beautiful Marcett scouts mkod99 Chocolatetranny Chitownmale JohnRon dodgeram46041 4every titlicker49
Male, 41 United States
New York, USA
2,694 mi from you
A discreet relationship, Casual sex
Everyone wants to know as much as possible about a potential partner. Tell other members more about yourself by filling out the multiple choice questions in the sections below. You can change your answers anytime. When you have completed a section, your profile will get a tick next to that category so others will know you're taking your search seriously.
These enhanced profiles will give you a much better insight into Taurus_1977's lifestyle, desires, fantasies and more. Click on any of the links to open a new window and view Taurus_1977's answers to questions on the following topics...
Looking forsome fun
Men Seeking Women
I'm a single black male 33 years old, looking to have so fun with sexy females, in the Capital Reigon or maybe a little further.
I'm not too good at describing myself, just 33, single, BHM, I see myself as a cuddly teddybear, Come on ladies, who dosen't love teddybears? lol
If you want to know more please drop me a line.
Please have a Face Pic, I would like to know that you're real.
Remember that an ad ....
Giggety Giggety Gig Ge Ty
Just some stories and random stuff lol
Click to rate this blog: 1 2 3 4 5
Ten Intersting Sex Facts
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Here are some little-known sex facts that may surprise you – or at least give you ammunition for a fascinating dinner conversation!
1. The best medicine...According to the Museum of Sex, the vibrator was originally used as a medicinal treatment for female "hysteria" during the 19th century. The vibrator-induced orgasms helped doctors dissipate hysteria's anxiety-related symptoms.
2. Say cheese!Semen contains zinc and calcium, both of which are proven to prevent tooth decay.
3. Hop to it.The iconic "Rabbit" is renowned for two things: excellent results and an odd smiley face on its tip. Women's Health tells us the smiley face was actually a result of conservative Japanese customs. Apparently, Japanese consumers frown upon "the production of sex toys that too closely resemble phalluses," so the smiley face was added.
4. Does he measure up?The average size of an erect penis is 5 inches, and the average flaccid penis measures about 3 inches.
5. The sad truth.While this fact is neither entertaining nor humorous, it’s shocking to note that homosexuality remained on the American Psychiatric Association's list of mental illnesses until 1973.
6. Protect our troops.
Today the government issues "Support our Troops" paraphernalia; however government-issued brochures and videos featured a slightly different slogan during the WWII era – "Don't forget – Put it on before you put it in." During the Second World War, many soldiers returned home with venereal diseases, costing the government millions of dollars in medical expenses.
7. Work it.Hate the gym? You burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex.
8. What a tease!Burlesque costumes are the epitome of sexy – think Dita Von Teese and lingerie; however, a few centuries ago, the outfits had a slightly different purpose. According to the Museum of Sex, merkins (the bottom half of burlesque costumes) were originally created as "pubic wigs" for 15th century prostitutes. The designs helped hide pubic lice and syphilis symptoms. Make sure to share this information with your boyfriend the next time he heads to Vegas with the boys.
9. Justice is served.In Hong Kong, adulterous husbands get more than a steep monthly alimony payment – a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her husband if he cheats on her – but she may only do so with her bare hands.
10. Whatever happened to Southern comfort?The sale of sex toys and vibrators is banned in Alabama and Mississippi.
Loading... please wait