xerexerex lovebodys Salisburysex solenero64 biggerbear KimberlyK rocket997 robyls cunttree NatalieT SophChaff1986 sweetpussy1 JamesGroveStud teenangel18 Chadwick75 kaybayfm trippn PassioninWI shaijennicole P4y451t4 lowkey81pa bellaseductora scantlessscank Irishpair17 Spiceycoupletx jenni75 KasiaShynes Amiroo22 polly80 liberateleaves87 ShorelarK BeccaAston Chirishman RedHotCherry nobbie pamcdp RoundRockin catmech sissy40 Anthony2099 Amiee1964 Latoya DitaVunKnight Mer Thorgasm PAIROFDEEZ naughtyjenny DGSG7680 eds4fun msmartinalee swingercouple91 Wisdom1966 nikita67 Us7272ok bangsrae Windy7
Female, 47 United States
2,702 mi from you
Everyone wants to know as much as possible about a potential partner. Tell other members more about yourself by filling out the multiple choice questions in the sections below. You can change your answers anytime. When you have completed a section, your profile will get a tick next to that category so others will know you're taking your search seriously.
These enhanced profiles will give you a much better insight into WickedlySxy71's lifestyle, desires, fantasies and more. Click on any of the links to open a new window and view WickedlySxy71's answers to questions on the following topics...
Women seeking Friends
Just what this says... I'm seeking friendship only! Just simple, fun, casual conversation.
I'm friendly, and fun loving... so if you see me in the rare times that I'm in the bedroom chat, say hi :)
Remember that an ad ....
A little of this, a little of that....
Click to rate this blog: 1 2 3 4 5
Just a little something about me! :)
Friday, March 9, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
I hope that everyone here has a very Happy, and SAFE New Year!!! May 2012 be prosperous, and healthy for you!! :) Cheers!
28 Tips for Women who Love :)
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Some thoughts to make you smile, pehaps rethink your choices, and/or prepare for future relationships :) It's not my words either --- I saw it posted somewhere, and just thought that I'd share!
1) If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
2) If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay....
3) Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
4) Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
5) Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be.
6) Slower is better.
7) Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
8) If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve, then heck no, you can't 'be friends.' A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.
9) Don't settle.If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
10) Don't stay because you think 'it will get better.' You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
11) The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
12) Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn't take responsibility when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
13) Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
14) Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you; if something bothers you, speak up.
15) Never let a man know everything. He may use it against you later.
16) You cannot change anyone else's behavior. Change comes from within.
17) Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are, even if he has more education or a better job. And don't ever make him feel less important than you are either.
18) Do not make him into a quasi-god; he's a man, nothing more, nothing less.
19) Never let a man define who you are.
20) Never borrow someone else's man, if he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
21) A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
22) All men are NOT dogs.
23) You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two-way street.
24) You need time to heal between relationships...there's nothing useful about baggage... deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
25) You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not supplementary.
26) Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.
27) Allow him to miss you sometimes...if a man always know where you are all the time, and you're always readily available to him - he may take you for granted... remember that you have your own life to live which may not always include him. (AMEN!!!!)
28) Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't listen to you and try to meet your needs; keep him in your radar but get to know others.
You are such a sexy lady!! Every time I run across your profile and look at your pix (OK, maybe "ogle" was the better word) I'm a bit more disappointed than the last time that we're not closer to one another and maybe have had an opportunity to "get to know each other better."
Added: Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:59am
I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it I laugh all the time now when I tell it to someone..It is pretty damn funny..
Added: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:18pm
Hi, I do not know you and I am straight but I just wanted to let you know that I think -
Added: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:02am
I hope you have a great Christmas too ... Speak to you very soon xx
Added: Sunday, December 25, 2011 2:10am
Great list of things to live by in your blog ...
Added: Friday, October 7, 2011 12:04pm
Loading... please wait