slave_dog_anisha HashBurg thenewmissme Perv4spanking lpys3211 lovethbaby2k luckyloverrr us2rone Saacon6 Sumtercpl carys dalzellcpl txblackdesir korkamadez jacques72 luggedhead5 Infiniteperth81 BettyR colijan lilith_kiss diarma Beavereater101 hottz4u riaki buckeyedave Skympypanties69 jogurl crazybitchrockz slutycdslave vika Blakroze cplforfunplay temptgurl Lady_Glamazon12 truehalfbreed Cinimine leigh_anna jc552009 LONEWOLF1636 bruhunglo Iluvnudewomen gol979 kim56 curious_tess Lvfreeks50 SanFranGal amyisbigass thdocisin hintonfun noalacouple tommo131 FMspankingcouple OnUrAss37 sweetsnatch sadeyes2045 cnrfun4all
Male, 71 New Zealand
Marton 4710, New Zealand
8,561 mi from you
Winter 2010 before going bush on a pig hunting expedition.
Erotic chat/email, A discreet relationship, A long term relationship, Phone Chat, Friends
Everyone wants to know as much as possible about a potential partner. Tell other members more about yourself by filling out the multiple choice questions in the sections below. You can change your answers anytime. When you have completed a section, your profile will get a tick next to that category so others will know you're taking your search seriously.
These enhanced profiles will give you a much better insight into XMOKER's lifestyle, desires, fantasies and more. Click on any of the links to open a new window and view XMOKER's answers to questions on the following topics...
Fun Loving Male.
Men Seeking Women
I cant send any emails as I'm a non-paying member however would like to receive emails from any paying memmber.
Would like to meet a fun loving woman for friendship, outings etc. I'm single however a married lady would be fine. Age no barrier and can travel locally and at certain times overseas. Discretion assured and given at all times. Thanks for reading my profile, Bri.
Remember that an ad ....
Rugby World Cup, Final Results.
NZL 8 France 7 A game that was hard fought and could have gone either way prior to the final whistle. Congratulations France for taking the game to NZL and making the All Blacks earn their win.
Click to rate this blog: 1 2 3 4 5
Men can't win
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Oh what a tangled language English is and how easy it is to misconstrue......
A man takes a lady out to dinner for the first time. Later they go on to a show.
The evening is a huge success and as he drops her at her door he says 'I have had a lovely time.
You looked so beautiful, you remind me of a beautiful climbing rose. May I call on you tomorrow?'
She agrees and a date is made.
The next night he knocks on her door and when she opens it she slaps him hard across the face.
He is stunned. 'What was that for?' he asked.
She said... I looked up "beautiful climbing rose" on Google last night and it said…..
"Best suited for rooting against a brick wall or fence, no good in an open bed."
Respect Ramadan, please !!!
Friday, August 26, 2016
Monica's Choice !
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Fallout from Brexit
Sunday, June 26, 2016
A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN
To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
In light of your failure to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)
Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).
Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.
Congress and the Senate will be disbanded.
A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.
To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:
1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.'
Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').
2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'
3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.
4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.
5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.
6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.
7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly /US gallon. Get used to it.
8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.
9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.
10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.
11. You will cease playing American football.. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body Armour like a bunch of nancies).
12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.
13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.
14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).
15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.
God Save the Queen!
How to mark your territory ?
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Happy New Year! your new year has started but we here will catch up! lol
Added: Saturday, December 31, 2016 2:08pm
thank you for the card and thinking of me.
Added: Saturday, June 14, 2014 10:41pm
you are very welcome, hope you had a great day
Added: Saturday, March 9, 2013 12:12am
Loading... please wait